Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The joy of snow flake


If I was a piece of snow flake,
dancing gracefully in the midst of the air,
I should know for where I’ll make ---
Flying, flying and flying there ---
The ground as my direction I’ll take.



Not going to cold and secluded dale,
not heading for sad and lonely hill,
not making for street that is beyond the pale---
Flying, flying and flying on till ---
Look, I’ll find where I desire for without fail.


Gracefully dancing in the middle of the sky,
Making out the very peaceful place,
I wait for her to appear at garden, for I know why---
Flying, flying and flying on to brace---
her body full of fragrance of red plum, banzai!

Thanks to my light body momentarily,
I touch her blouse without her knowing,
and get to her soft and wavy chest closely---
Melting, melting and melting ---
I melt into her soft and wavy chest completely.